3.06.2012

time spent in

I know my attention span is rapidly shrinking. I'm losing patience in people, in television, in books, in movies.

In an attempt to reverse this, I am trying to only watch slow, drawn out (and hopefully good) movies. Watch them all the way through, without skipping scenes. So far, I did this the other night with two movies (back to back - imagine my attention span just crying and freaking out) - The Science of Sleep (2005) which is drawn out and slow in a dreamy sort of delicate way and An Unmarried Woman (1978) which is unhurried because...well, I'm assuming because it was a 1970s movie and weren't most movies of that time, particularly dramas, kind of slow moving, to draw you in to the narrative?

1 comment:

Beverly said...

Try watching The Young Victoria. It is one of my favs, but then I am an admitted fan of historical-related movies.

Not to mention that the actor playing Albert is so cute.♥